Terms and Conditions
Tux Droid Store is part of IOTDROIDS. IOTDROIDS is registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Amsterdam, number 62657212. For questions you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 1. Definitions
In these general conditions the following terms are used in the following meaning, unless explicitly stated otherwise:
- Tux Droid Store is the user of these terms and conditions and operator of the webshop. within the meaning of article 6: 231 sub b BW.
- The consumer is the natural person who purchases the business of Tux Droid Store and does not act in the exercise of profession or business.
- The contract is valid until the moment of delivery.
Article 2. General
- These general terms and conditions apply to all offers, quotations and agreements between Tux Droid Store and consumers of the Tux Droid Store.
- Any deviations from these conditions are only valid if they have been expressly agreed in writing.
- If Tux Droid Store, for a short or longer period of time, tacitly or not deviations from these general terms and conditions are permitted, this does not affect its right to demand immediate and strict compliance with these conditions. The consumer can not derive any rights from the manner in which Tux Droid Store applies the present conditions.
- The applicability of any other conditions of consumer are explicitly rejected.
- If one or more provisions of the terms and conditions are null and void or are nullified, the other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions remain fully applicable.
- If one or more of the provisions of the present general terms and conditions or any other agreement with Tux Droid Store should be in conflict with a mandatory statutory provision or any applicable legal provision, the relevant provision will lapse and will be replaced by a by Tux Droid Store to adopt new, legally permissible and comparable provision.
Article 3. Offers
- All offers and tenders from Tux Droid Store are revocable and are made without obligation, unless otherwise stated in writing.
- A composite quotation does not oblige With a touch of Rose to deliver part of the goods included in the offer or quotation or to perform part of the work for a corresponding part of the stated price.
- Obvious errors or errors in the offer of With a touch of Rose do not make With a touch of Rose obligatory in following up.
- The prices in the offers and tenders of With a touch of Rose include VAT and other government levies, but exclude any costs related to the delivery, including shipping and packaging costs, unless stated otherwise.
- Offers and quotations do not automatically apply to repeat orders.
Article 4. Agreement
An agreement is only concluded after written acceptance of an order by With a touch of Rose. With a touch of Rose is entitled to refuse orders or to attach certain conditions to the delivery, unless explicitly stated otherwise. If an order is not accepted, With a touch of Rose will notify this within ten (10) working days after receipt of the order.
Article 5. Prices and payment method
- All prices are stated in euros including VAT and excluding delivery costs and other costs related to delivery. These delivery costs are to be paid by the consumer.
- When placing an order, postage will be charged separately on the invoice.
- Tux Droid Store has the right to change its sales prices if this is applicable in its opinion.
- Orders must be prepaid by the consumer by means of iDeal or another payment method offered by Tux Droid Store. After receiving the payment, Tux Droid Store will proceed to dispatch the order.
Article 6. Delivery
- Delivery is only made from stock. If the shipment is within the Netherlands, the order will be delivered within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event that an ordered product has been offered in the webshop and therefore ordered by the consumer, but not in stock, then Tux Droid Store will make an appropriate offer.
- The delivery times specified by Tux Droid Store are only indicative. Exceeding the delivery term does not entitle the consumer to compensation or dissolution.
- Tux Droid Store is entitled to engage third parties for the execution of the agreement. The risk of damage or loss during transport is at the expense of the consumer.
Article 7. Quality and warranty
- Tux Droid Store ensures that all items to be delivered are of the usual quality
- Drawings, technical descriptions, samples, images, colors, sizes and material designations are entered with good faith and as accurately as possible by Tux Droid Store. However, these informative data are not binding. Deviations in delivered goods with the margins customary in the sector must be accepted and do not give the consumer the right to claim, replace, compensate damage or any other right, unless the agreement explicitly stipulates a smaller margin for deviations.
- Should there nevertheless be something wrong with the product, then the consumer should report any defects as soon as possible and return the product in the original packaging to: Tux Droid Store, J.G.Suurhoffstraat 83, 1067 VN Amsterdam. State clearly what the complaint is. If your complaint is found to be justified, you will receive a replacement product free of charge, which at all times is limited to the value of the replacement product.
- The above does not apply to products that have been used and / or have been washed.
- Tux Droid Store excludes any damage that directly or indirectly results from the incorrect use of its products.
Article 8. Trial period and right of withdrawal
- A trial period applies to orders made via the webshop. The approval period is fourteen (14) days. This means that the consumer is allowed to devise within 14 days after receipt of the articles and may terminate the agreement without giving any reason. (right of withdrawal)
- The consumer can only use the right of withdrawal if the goods in question are returned complete, undamaged, unused and in the original packaging. The packing slip / invoice, name of the consumer, name and address and account number must be enclosed with the articles. The items should be sent to: Tux Droid Store, J.G.Suurhoffstraat 83, 1067 VN Amsterdam.
- Items returned in this way and within this period are fully reimbursed by Tux Droid Store.
- Reimbursement in connection with a return shipment will take place after receipt of the order within fourteen (14) days on the account number indicated by the consumer.
- The postage for the return shipment shall be paid by the consumer.
- Customized products and / or services are excluded from the trial period and the right of withdrawal.
Article 9. Electronic communication and proof
- Tux Droid Store is not liable for misunderstandings, mutilations, delays or incorrect transmission of data and messages as a result of the use of the Internet or any other means of communication in the traffic between the consumer and Tux Droid Store.
- In any legal proceedings, the administration of Tux Droid Store counts as full proof of the existence, content and execution of the agreement with the consumer, to the contrary by the party, relying on the fact that the evidence is not reliable.
Article 10. Force majeure
- Without prejudice to the other rights to which it is entitled, in the event of force majeure Tux Droid Store has the right to suspend the execution of an order or to dissolve the agreement without judicial intervention. Tux Droid Storewill inform the consumer in writing, Tux Droid Store is not obliged to pay any compensation, unless in the given circumstances by standards of reasonableness and fairness would be unacceptable.
- Force majeure means any shortcoming which can not be attributed to Tux Droid Store, because it is not due to her fault and is not for her account under the law, legal act or generally accepted in traffic.
Article 11. Privacy
- Tux Droid Store takes great care when handling personal data in accordance with the provisions of Dutch legislation and regulations.
- All information that Tux Droid Store becomes available within the framework of the website or the webshop is only used for the purpose for which the consumer provided this information.
- Personal information from the consumer is never made available to third parties, other than the competent authority.
Article 12. Disputes
- Dutch law applies to all transactions that take place via the webshop.
- All disputes – including those which are only regarded as such by one of the parties – will be settled by the competent court in the district of the location of Tux Droid Store, unless a mandatory statutory provision dictates otherwise. This does not alter the fact that Tux Droid Store can agree with the consumer to have the dispute settled by means of independent arbitration.
- Only the Terms and Conditions of Tux Droid Store apply to purchases made via this website.
- Complaints about products or services will be answered within 30 days of receipt. Price changes and publication errors are expressly reserved.